What does the conference registration fee include?
The registration fee includes admission to the 2-day IT Security Conference, official Shakacon shwag (t-shirt, welcome bag, badge), continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon refreshments, admission to the post-conference networking event, and entry to win some great prizes. Please note that Eventbrite service and payment processing fees apply to all credit card transactions.
**NOTE: Official Conference badge and preferred t-shirt size NOT guaranteed after May 15th.
Are there any discounts?
Yes. The following discounts are being offered:
- Early Bird: 15% off (individual), 20% off (groups of 5 or more) general admission price
- Shakacon IX Training: 50% off general admission (must be registered for a Shakacon Training course). Promo code will be provided in the Shakacon Training registration confirmation email.
- Groups of 5 or More: 15% off general admission
- Military: 10% off general admission price (proof of ID required upon check-in). Select General Admission ticket and enter promo code SHAKAIXMIL10.
- ISACA, ISSA, & Infragard Members: 10% off general admission price (Member ID required). Select General Admission ticket and enter promo code SHAKAIXSEC10.
- State & Federal Government Employees: 10% off general admission price (proof of ID required upon check-in). Select General Admission ticket and enter promo code SHAKAIXGOV10.
- Students: Visit the Shakacon Registration page for discounted student ticket prices. Valid student ID required upon check-in.
**NOTE: Affiliate discounts may not be combined with the Early Bird discount.
My company is paying for me to attend, but need to submit an invoice. How do I do that?
Click “Other Payment Options” under the “Register” button and click “Pay Offline”. Complete the registration form, select “Send Invoice” from the bottom, then send the remittance adddress to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your order number for our reference. All payments must be received by check-in at the conference.
Can I pay by check?
Yes. Click “Other Payment Options” under the “Registration” button and click “Pay Offline”, or you can select “Pay by Check” from the payment method drop down box. All payments must be received by check-in at the conference.
How do I contact the organizers with any questions?
Email all inquiries to email@example.com.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you may update your registration information in Eventbrite or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund & transfer policy?
All cancellations or requests for transfer must be sent to email@example.com; telephone requests will not be accepted. All refund requests must be received no later than July 6th, 5:00PM HT. All registration transfer requests must be received no later than July 11th, 5:00PM HT.
Can I check-in and pickup my conference welcome bag prior to the conference?
Yes. Avoid the long lines an check-in/pickup your conference badge and welcome bag early on Monday, July 10th or Tuesday, July 11th between 9am – 4pm at the Prince Waikiki, 3rd Floor (fronting the Pi’inaio Ballroom). Also, for your convenience, we will be offering Drive-by Pickup. To schedule a drive-by pickup, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and preferred pickup date/time. It’s fast and easy!